Friday, September 01, 2006

Open for business

Well, I've decided to take the plunge and start up ths blog - I've been checking out various blogs over the last 5 years, and I'm not a real prolific poster. We'll see how long this goes...

I'm pretty open to most subjects, but I don't want to see this go the way of many sites...posters engaging in endless flamewars and resorting to lurking and making threats. I'll give posters a warning, then the hammer comes down

BTW - I'm a Hosptial Corpsman with 24 years on active duty - plese don't ask me for medical advice (the best advice I can give is go see your family physician). At this stage of my career, I'm what my wife calls a "policy bitch" and she looks forward to the day that I divorce my "wife" (the Navy) and come home to my "mistress" (her).

I'm looking forward to good discussions, and meeting people with the same interests on this site - as we use to say when I was last with the Marine Corps "we're open for sickcall"

No comments: