Saturday, February 28, 2009

Departure day is getting closer...

I've been running around trying to get things ready to go to Saudi Arabia...and trying to get the "Honey do" list cut down to size. Spent the last two days sick (projectile vomiting and diarrhea), still feeling like crap, but finished grouting the slate tile in the kitchen.

Picked up an ASUS G50Vt laptop for the year overseas...it looks hot and runs nice (even though it's a Windows Vista 64 bit machine). Still figuring out how to use all the built in goodies on it, but it's a nice toy (I've usually bought Sony Vaio's for the wife, so this was a out of the norm for us).

I'll try to post a couple of more times before I go...BTW, I've been invited to post over at "The Loose Cannon on the Right" on my time in the KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) to let those that visit these two sites what is happening over there.

No comments: